Why should I have a website?
- People are more and more going on-line to find the contacts they want and the information they need. One survey found that 87% of the people looking for a particular service started their search on-line.
What can I do with a website that I can’t do in the phone book?
- Inform your customers/clients/patients. Whenever you have new developments in your business, you can use your website to provide that information.
- You can include educational material on your website. This can draw more clients to you as they look for information and find that you are a good source for the information.
- Screen customers. When people look for information on-line, they can quickly determine if your business is what they want. You can list the services you provide, so only those who actually need or want what you have will contact you.
- Provide easy payment for your services. You can set up a payment option on your website so people can pay their bills with a credit or debit card or electronic payment from their bank.
- Provide information 24 hours a day, every day. Customers may be on-line in the middle of the night and the thought jumps into their head, “I wonder where I can go to get a flu shot.” List that as one of your services and they’ll know where to go the next business day to get that service.
- Communicate using e-mail. Remind your clients of upcoming appointments. Let them know of lab results. Send estimates of costs for services.
What is different about your service?
- I specialize in writing to your client. I write in a very conversational style, which makes it easy for the client to read.
- I work closely with you to insure your satisfaction with my service. If you want, I can explain each step of the process as we go along, so you know why I do what I do.
- I spend most of the research time getting acquainted with you, your business, and your ideal client. Then I gear my work to making your customer happy.
I already have a website. What can you do to help me?
- I have the training and experience to analyze your website to make sure it works for you and your customers. We look at several different aspects of your site, and analyze it with current search engine tools. This makes it possible for us to see where it fits with current trends. We can then make recommendations for you to change to bring your site up to date.
- I can also recommend additions or deletions that can increase traffic to your website.
- Are all your products and services completely explained? I can add pages to bring you more customers.
- I can also look at other successful websites and recommend options that might work in yours.
- And if we try something that doesn’t work, I can change it easily.
How can I get started?
- E-mail me at [email protected]
- Phone me at 385-227-0138